So…the story goes like this…I’ve been a wife and a girlfriend in my time and I have certainly been plump. I’m at an age where all my friends have also been plump (to varying degrees), wives and girlfriends and so this book is about us, our lives, diets (that is Die with a T’s; in my opinion anyway) and the growing (somewhat disheartening), realization that sex may be much better when the mirrors are covered and the lights left off. If you think you can stomach (no pun intended), the contents of this book then you are welcome to come along for the ride.
Love Trish
Wednesday, 21 May 2008
Prologue
Copyright © DJ Kirkby 2007 - All Rights Reserved
Posted by
DJ Kirkby
at
02:14
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I am waiting my friend, I am sure that it will be a hit!!
I woz ere!
If only there were REALLY plump WAGS in existence in the media circus. (I don't think Colleen McCloughlin counts; even if Heat says nwo and then she is "plump" for being 5 lbs over whatever slim size it was she was before!)
Karin,
Thank you so much. It is a fun book, I am enjoying writing it.
Kahless,
My dear friend, so glad to see you here.
Goodbye,
The women in my book are 'real' women. Not 'real' WAG's.
Post a Comment